Look How Far She's Come...

Look How Far She's Come...
11.20.09 3 lbs. 3 oz. 16 in.
*BELIEVE*

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pictures of O Awareness Day!

This was Fiona's first outfit, but I didn't get a picture BEFORE she threw up on herself haha!
And Fiona and I in our black and white :)
I was overwhelmed by the amout of people who participated in Omphalocele Awareness Day! Thank you to everyone! Hopefully we can find a way to make it an official day and it can start growing. I plan to have a lot more stuff made up for next year :)
We really do need to spread the awareness because people just aren't getting the right information. Doctors (and sometimes families) are still sometimes pushing for termination of the pregnancy- I actually just read a post about this the other day. They give the families no hope. People need to know about the increasing number of success stories out there!
Even though our awareness day is over, please keep helping! Share our blog :)

1 comment: